Friday 30 March 2012

Treat Your Skin!

Hello again everyone!

So every now and again I like to 'treat' my face with a peel or a mask, after all, I do mistreat it sometimes *cough cough* a lot. 

Here are the products I use as a treat for myself

Estee Lauder Idealist Action Refinishing Treatment


I looooooooove this product.  I had to search long and hard to find it at a price I could afford, and yet it still wasn't the cheapest.  I do not regret buying it as it is worth every cent and I have had it for  ages and there is still a lot in the tube.

I use this when my skin starts to look a little dull and 'blah', and it leaves it feeling so soft and smooth.  I don't use it as often as it says on the tube as I find overusing can irritate the skin.

I also don't use my everyday Priori products with this as it is too much exfoliation in one go (it'll sting and you look like a lobster.  Learn from my mistake!)

Palmer's Purifying Mask



I love face-masks.  Absoloutely love them, and with this I have tried more than my fair share of them.  There are a lot of good ones out there, for me to write a list would take a life time (so I may always have something to write about here! haha).  I have only just recently started using this one. 

I love that it's a budget buy, it does a great deep cleanse and that it's nice on my sensitive skin.  So for me it's a winner.

I use this about once a week or so.

Well this is just a peek into my skincare. 

Hope you all have a great weekend xoxo










Nb. These are pictures I have found on the web. If you would like to be credited for the photos please let me know


Disclaimers: All opinions are my own. All products mentioned have been purchased with my own money. I am not being paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment